Gently clean and protect all of your clothes, including delicate items such as Merino Wool, Linins, and Silk.
- Keeps clothes looking like new
- Preserves natural fibers to keep them feeling soft
- Removes dirt and odors
- Does not cause fading
- Does not cause shrinking
- Does not cause stretching
- Use in washing machine
- Use for hand washing
- Biodegradeable and Eco-Friendly
- No alcohols, chemicals, fragrances, or dyes
- No parabens or denatured ingredients
- No Stearates or Synthetic Preservatives
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Sulfate Free, Gluten Free, and No GMOs
Omica Organics Plant Based Laundry Detergent Directions
Add detergent at the beginning of the wash cycle.
Suggested amounts can be adjusted to your preference.
Small/Medium Load: 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon
Large/X-Large Load: 1 – 2 Tablespoons
Hand-Wash: 1/2 tsp per gallon of water. Rinse well.
Omica Organics’ Plant-Based Detergent is so gentle and effective that you can also use it as a hand soap or body wash.
Ingredients in Omica Plant-Based Detergent
- Wildcrafted Soap Nut
- Artesian Spring Water
- Wildcrafted Indian Laurel Leaf
- Dillenia Indica Whole Fruit
- Whole Thai Lime
- Pineapple Juice
- Wildcrafted Amla Fruit
- Organic Flax Seed Glycerin
- Probiotics from Natural Fermentation:
(Lactobacillus casei, Rhodopseudomonas palustrist, Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Organic Bitter Mellon Extract
- Organic Amla Fruit Extract
- Organic Guava Leaf Extract
- Organic Orange Essential Oil
- Honeysuckle Oil
- Coconut Carbon (from Sri Lanka)
- Zeolite Powder
- Organic Freeze-Dried Ginger Juice
Please feel free to share your experience with all of us by commenting on the Reviews tab above. Thank you.
For educational purposes only. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration, and are not intended to be relied upon as medical advice. This product and information are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease, and may not apply to you. Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious condition, we suggest consulting with a physician or other appropriate medical professional before using any dietary supplements, or following the information provided on this site.